Sunday, July 8, 2012

Light Summer Cooking!



These days I am focused on me primarily my health and body.  I am trying my best to eat right with every meal.   Some days it goes well and some days, ehhh it could be better. I am on always on the search to find foods that taste good.  I love grilled foods and couldn't help but add this one to my recipe arsenal.

Hope you love it!

Ingredients:
1/3 lb prosciutto, sliced thinly
1 lb asparagus
1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
salt and pepper to taste

Process:
Rinse and cut asparagus into 4 inch pieces
Preheat grill
Place pieces of prosciutto on a plate. Lay 4 asparagus spears and a few slices of onion on top.
Roll up the prosciutto around the asparagus and onion
Place rolls on grill across grates.
Grill for 5 minutes, rolling occasionally to cook evenly.
Plate and enjoy!

XOXO Besos,
Anna
www.inkcosmetics.com
www.shopinkcosmetics.com

No comments: