Sunday, March 4, 2012

VINTAGE DOLLS Photo Shoot

I am at a loss for words inregards to my latest editorial, Vintage Doll, shoot by photographer Leonard Poteat.  Leonard asked me to create my vision of doll like make-up looks for this editorial project. I wanted to do something pin-up with our model, Stephanie Llinas and something completely opposite for the other.  More of a china doll meets vintage flower girl concept for model Dyan Lee.

This was my first time working with Darrel Thompson, a talented editorial hair stylist from Virginia.  His work; completely impeccable!  I am hoping to work with all of them again soon!

I used all INK...Cosmetics products on our shoot and you can find our products on my portfolio-website www.inkcosmetics.com.

View behind the scenes videos at www.youtube.com/inkcosmetics.

MODEL: DYAN LEE
PHOTO: LEONARD POTEAT
MAKE-UP: ANNA CASTILLO
HAIR: DARRELL THOMPSON

MODEL: STEPHANIE LLINAS
PHOTO: LEONARD POTEAT
MAKE-UP: ANNA CASTILLO
HAIR: DARRELL THOMPSON

PHOTOGRAPHER: LEONARD POTEAT

CELEBRITY MAKE-UP ARTISTA: ANNA CASTILLO
MODEL: DYAN LEE

EDITORIAL HAIR STYLIST: DARRELL THOMPSON
MODEL: STEPHANIE LLINAS
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! 

Have a beauty concern?  Ask your questions on this post or email: anna@inkcosmetics.com
XOXO BESOS!
Anna C.

No comments: