Friday, August 26, 2011

INDASHIO SPRING 2012 Runway Show Scheduled Sept. 13, 2011

INDASHIO SPRING 2012
Scheduled for September 13th, 2011
Exclusive footage at  http://indashionyc.blogspot.com/

Photo Fall 2011 Courtesy www.elle.com
Photo by Tom Concordia

I have had the privilege of knowing Indashio for over four years now.  Indashio is by far my biggest and most supportive client and friend.  At this point he is practically family!  I have and will continue to thank him for always allowing me to stay true to my creative artistic ability and for allowing me to continue providing his Celebrity clientele with fearless, sexy and flawless looks.  We at ink...cosmetics are so excited to work with him again this year and can't wait to see what he has in store for all the Indashio fans. 

Here is a tribute to his Fall 2011 show.  Makeup for Indashio, Johnny Weir, Aubrey O'day, and Adrienne Bailon by me using ink...cosmetics.  Runway models by Elle 360 sponsor Makeup Forever.

  
Indashio's Designs and
ink...cosmetics makeup looks
featured in July 2011 ELLE Magazine






No comments: