Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 days until ink...cosmetics Retail Launch Event at L2 Lounge, DC

Come get your I LOVE ink...cosmetics SWAG BAG
Saturday, August 20th, 2011. 


Photo:  Anna Castillo

I know I was suppose to be "counting" down the days but let me tell you, it has been cuckoo for cocoa puffs this week!  Let me start with this... I had to take care of some legal aspects upon arriving home from training, then await the delivery of my swag bags via UPS, knock out two photo shoots over the weekend, and complete the launch dry run just to name a few tasks.  I haven't....finished straightening things out around the house for my fabulous mother, "JOE C." to arrive this Friday but I have been pretty swamped.  Not complaining at all! 

The dry run went great!  I am so pleased to work with the L2 Lounge in Georgetown, DC.  They have been fantastic!  All the respective sponsors have their areas completed, confirmed, and in order.  I couldn't ask for a better group of professionals!  I am so looking forward to our FIRST retail launch event!  I can't wait to share some of the  ink...cosmetics looks for S/S 2012 with the fashionable people of the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia)! 

We hope you can make the event.  For now, get a sneak peak of the new ink...couture eye accessories.  Just a little glitz for the glamorous! 


Event Info:

1 comment:

amynickel said...

I hope I can make it. I am very excited for you. And I want a swag bag! -Amy S.