Sunday, July 24, 2011

INK COSMETICS seen in July 2011 Issue of ELLE Magazine!


We spotted ink...cosmetics on Aubrey O'day and Johnny Weir in the July 2011 issue of ELLE magazine.  If you haven't picked you a copy what are you waiting for? 

What an awesome experience!  We can't thank our dear friend and practically family...designer INDASHIO for his continued support over the years.  His designs have graced the red carpets for many years now and we are so grateful to work with a man of such class and unique creativity. 

Indashio has always believed in my artistry and has allowed me to express myself as we mix our two passions to create epic concepts.  The night prior to Indashio's show I was still practicing my couture lashes for Johnny Weir at like 3 am.  Both Indashio and I texting each other images and loving every moment of it!  We are pleased to have received so many positive comments on the look and are extremely excited for the upcoming season!  We are looking forward to what Indashio has in store this Sept and hope to bring another cultivated look to our fans!

XXO Besos!
Anna Castillo

No comments: