Sunday, May 15, 2011

Don't waste your makeup look! ink...cosmetics gets complimented!

So much has gone on in the last few weeks and months I don't know if I am coming or going!  Loving all the business and all the rave about ink...cosmetics and the W Salon VA fashion events!  I must say although I did Michelle's makeup look, I didn't do this event myself.  I had the hair help our partners at the W Salon VA and their lovely stylist Megan Mosig who assisted with makeup as well.  Basically, after a long week I had time to sit down and check all my network emails.  I came across an email from Michelle who was a model for one of the last events over Mother's Day weekend.  Check out the email below and the beautiful images she took after the event.  Super cute!  Loved it!
"Anna,
It was a pleasure meeting you and your talented team of make-up artist last night at the Aidah Collection Runway show. Thank you for making me look and feel beautiful!
I LOVE the way INK looked on my face. Congratulations on your upcoming launch for your new make-up line!
It just didn't seem right to let fabulous make-up go to waste so I took a pic of it when I got home from the show! lol.  See attached.
Enjoy your Mother's Day weekend!

--
Live the Magnificence of You,
Michelle"
Check out the images she sent with this email.  LOVE that she loved the makeup so much she went home and did a shoot with it!  Thank you Michelle!  Hope you will visit me again a the W Salon VA!  XXO Besos!  Anna Castillo - Celebrity Makeup Artist - http://www.inkcosmetics.com/


No comments: