Monday, April 18, 2011

Just in! ink...cosmetics Prototype - The "Economically Fearless Cosmetics!™


Oh my GLOSS!  So happy and excited!  Today I received our prototype for the launch of ink...cosmetics LLC coming this Summer (2011).  I am beyond grateful for everyone who helped and supported us over the years!  I am please to say we will be retailing our product at the W Salon in VA.  This will be our first location and can't wait to unveil the brand at their location.  I don't want to disclose too much...we have so many things lined up and will be looking for the faces of ink... very soon!  More info to come! 

Hope to see you at the launch!  We will be giving away product and the event is free.  It's all about our new campaign of being the DMV's FIRST and ONLY "economically fearless cosmetics line!"™  Stay tuned for the official release and invite!

XXO,
Besos! 
Anna Castillo

No comments: