Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fashion Legend Lucy Sykes Rellie in DC - Miss Sinergy Charity Fashion Show

Miss Sinergy Announces 2nd Annual Charity Fashion Show, “Beauty is Skin Deep” to Benefit the Skin Cancer Foundation.

What a great turn out for a great cause! Thank you Miss Sinergy Team! 

Tonight I had the privilege of working with a very talented and inspiring group of Celebrities!  Special thanks to Lucy Sykes Rellie who is absolutely BRILLIANT!  I was blessed with the opportunity to have a one on one mentorship about my talents and business as a Makeup Artist!  I can't thank her enough for the guidance and suggestions to improve my passion!  Bless you Lucy!  It was a pleasure and I am so happy you enjoyed your look.

Anna Castillo and Lucy Sykes Rellie


Anna C. and Carson Kressley 



Anna C. and  Maggie Norris



Designer Tsyndyma, Anna Castillo, and
Miss Sinergy Megan McConville



 Anna C. and Catherine Ommanney


Want more information about Celebrity Makeup Artist Anna Castillo and ink cosmetics?  Email us at aycastillo15@gmail.com  XOXO Besos! 

No comments: