Saturday, January 8, 2011

MAKEUP PRODUCT MUST HAVE!

OH MY FLIPPIN LASHES!  I am completely in love with Revlon's Precision Lash Adhesive!  Let me tell you what happened...

Okay, so I had a scheduled meeting today that we decided to reschedule due to the snow.  Little did we realize it lasted for a minute and then completely melted away.  Well, I was all dressed up and no where to go so I decided to take advantage of the situation and network.  I went out to a few local venders to promote ink... cosmetics and my professional Celebrity Makeup Artist services and upcoming classes.  On my way to one of the locations I sneezed so hard my right lash strip decided to loosen up in the center.  OH NO!  In a complete panic I headed to the first available drug store to buy my usual lash adhesive.  Mind you, normally I never leave home without an emergency makeup fixer kit.  This would usually include lash glue. 

Anyway, while searching for my glue I saw this package and angels began to sing.  AAAAHHHH AAAHH AAH AAAAAHHH AAAHHH AAH!  So, I bought it for under $5.  Now, I thought, there is no time to try and take off the lash to refix.  I needed to move on; time was ticking.  Revlon made it so easy.  All I did was close my eye pull out the applicator brush and added the glue where I needed it.  In seconds all was good.  I dabbed on ink... liquid liner over the top (for my cat eye look... wasn't necessary on a natural look because the product dries clear.)  Then I was off to my next meeting.  THANK GOODNESS for products like these!   

No comments: