Sunday, December 5, 2010

Questions for ink... cosmetics

Q: I was celebrating my promotion last night with some friends and saw dark circles under my eyes in a photo we took. I know I work a lot and I'm always tired.  Do you have suggestions on what I can do?  Thanks, Samantha

A: MUA Castillo: Hello Samantha!  It's great to hear you are partying like a rock star! Best RX for your lack of energy and raccoon eyes are...



REST!
 
WATER!
   
EXERCISE!


 
DIET!

 








 





These four areas will significantly reduce the look of your tired parting peepers.

Need a quick fix?  Dab a little concealer under your eyes and use a white or cream eyeliner in the lower rim of your lash line.  This will give the illusion of a brighter more youthful appearance!

Send your questions to ink...cosmetics Owner Anna Castillo @ aycastillo15@aol.com

No comments: