Wednesday, March 31, 2010

INSANITY DAY 3 of 60

Hey Everyone,

Day 3 of Insanity was rough! I was hoping for a little break. That didn't happen! The workout is about 40 minutes long. The warm up is similar to the Plometric Cardio Circuit with jog in place, then to power jack squat move, log jumps, 123-123, some butt kicks, high knees and vertical jumps. Next is a stretch workout, power jumps, belt kicks followed with some kind of squat with alternating kick move. I could go on and on. Bottom line, I can't feel my butt, and I am sure my triceps are done tomorrow too. The tricep ball pushup was a weird exercise move but worked out the triceps more than I expected.

I don't have a heart monitor but I am seriously thinking about getting one. I am enterested in how many calories I am burning each session as well. If any of you know a good inexepensive brand please send a comment. Okay, I am scheduling a message tomorrow afternoon! Until next time. Pray for me! :-)

XOXO
Anna C.

No comments: