Tuesday, March 30, 2010

INSANITY DAY 1 of 60

FOR THE LOVE OF short skirts, skinny jeans, and flat abs! I started INSANITY yesterday and have decided to input my progress on my blog. If not for your entertainment...for my own SANITY. HA! Well, honestly I figure I will finally stick to it if I am forced (my choosing) to write it out for my fans.

The program instructor named "Shaun T" is pretty decent. I like that he does the workouts with you. This program is definitely not for the weak or lazy. It demands YOUR 110% inner muscle man or woman. Great for the cardio freak! Love it so far. Seems a little easier to do then the P90X. You don't need to work about equipment. The main machine is YOU!

Here is what I did on day one...

DAY 1 "Fit Test"

Switch Kicks 51
Power Jacks 40
Power Knees 72
Power Jumps 23
Globe Jumps 7
Suicide Jumps 8
Push-Up Jacks 12
Low Plank Oblique 40

Okay...So, I am suppose to do this again in 2 weeks to check my progress. I was exhausted. You do as many of each exercise in 1 min each. You get quick break in between so don't worry it's not straight through.

I am excited about tomorrow. We will see how this works out. I am committed and ready to get back to my size 4-6. OH YEAH! Besos everyone! Wish me luck.

XOXO
ANNA C.

No comments: